We all get to that point where things get rough and stress bubbles over… So, for Stress Awareness Month, Jenina shares some of the simple tactics she's embraced to deal with stress. It's not supposed to be foolproof, but food for thought as you get your head in the game to tackle the stuff you'll inevitably need to address...
**Reach Stroke of Wisdom by email (podcast [at]strokeofwisdom.com) or leave a voicemail (312-275-5777) and maybe we'll use your voice note for a future episode**
- American Heart Association:
- Stress and Heart Health: https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-living/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/stress-and-heart-health
- Three Tips to Manage Stress: https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-living/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/3-tips-to-manage-stress
- Harvard Health Publishing: https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/best-ways-to-manage-stress
- Fast Company: Four signs of stress you shouldn't ignore: https://www.fastcompany.com/90324086/four-physical-signs-of-stress-you-shouldnt-ignore